Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Social Calendar

My social calendar has been all but nonexistent for the last...oh...25 years really. Who remembers what their "social calendar" looked like at six years old anyways? Hahaa

Anyways. We got a newsletter from our city in the mail the other day. I looked through the calendar on it and circled everything I wanted to try to do. There are Farmer's Markets, Classic Car Days, "Junk In Your Trunk" sale days (I want to participate in that!!!), among other things. I wrote everything that I wanted to do at least one time this summer on the calendar. If I can pull it off, I might actually have some sort of semblance of a social calendar! And...it will be all by my lonesome...well, just me and the kids mostly...and occasionally my husband. Go figure!

God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment