Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Be Prepared...

For a photo OVERLOAD coming soon! It's been way too long since I've shown off my babies, and it's about time I do it again! It may not be today, but will be in the next few days!

A few days back, while Justin was sleeping, I decided that Julia and I should paint our toe nails. Now, picture a  2 year old...and picture me trying to paint those piggies! She actually did GREAT. She didn't get too wiggly right off the bat. I was rather impressed. I've trained her well already! Ha!

Anyways. There have been many books read in the last couple of weeks. Ok, so the same books have been read over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. But that's fine by me! She sits still through them very well also. Her absolute favorite book right now is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. We've had it for about a month, maybe 2 and I already have it memorized! We've watched BINGO on Youtube a number of times, as well as a version of the Alphabet Song, and Apple Apple a a a. She even started to sing Apple Apple randomly in the store the other day. Only she started with "B". Out of nowhere I hear "baby baby buh buh buh". It was quite possibly the most adorable thing I have heard in a LONG time! That little girl is just so stinking cute.

Justin is getting as big as Julia was by the time she hit a year old. He's already filling out 9 month clothes, and wearing quite a few 12 month outfits already...but he's not even 8 months old!!! Only a couple more days! He's getting 3 'solid' meals and 3 bottles during the day, but he still wakes up once or twice each night to nurse. I'm hoping that the trend he started the last few nights will continue. It's been WONDERFUL to get more than 2 1/2 hour stretches of sleep at night! His smile, his giggles, and hearing him say 'ba ba ba ba' and the occasional 'da da' or 'ma ma' make it all worth while! He loves playing with his sisters toys, and gets a huge smile on his face when sees her in the morning. So cute!

Anyways, got to run. Stay tuned for a complete photo overload!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment