Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good couple of days...

Well, I've been trying to buckle down and get back on my "to-do" list. Again...PLEASE don't hesitate to give me a hard time if you don't see the list on that page updated daily!!! Yesterday I got a few things done (washed diapers, swept the floors, and vacuumed downstairs, among other things...see list), and today, I got some more done! I got the diapers stuffed, the downstairs bathroom cleaned, pulled some more weeds in the flower bed, and got the dishwasher running.

Oh, and I am totally excited!!! I can see my lilies coming up, there are buds on my lilacs in the back yard, and my peonies are starting to pop up too! Yay!!! I can't wait to see those come in... In the next few weeks, I need to plant my cucumbers, plant some hostas under the pine tree out front, transplant the mums from the front flower bed, to back by the garden, and get some spring annuals put in the front flower bed. I don't know what I'm going to do this year yet, but I'll find something! And doing all of this while 6 months pregnant is Oh So Fun...lol

Anyways... We recently got a DVR (finally!!!) so now I can go to bed at a decent time, and record the shows that I want to watch. I had a DVR a few years back and LOVED it...it's going to come in very handy! With that said...I'm going to peruse BabyCenter for a few minutes and pick up my hook and yarn since I didn't have a chance to do it while Julia was napping.

God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment