Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Better...

Well, today has been better than the last few days. I am still computer-less (using Michael's right now since posting from my phone is a pain in the patootie), but that's ok. It's in good hands, and even if it doesn't come back in working order, I'm hoping to have the majority of the important stuff salvaged...

Today was fun. Did some laundry (which, by the way, ALL of it is put away already!), Julia fought her morning nap, so we went grocery shopping, then, we managed to get her to take a nap. After that, we went to see my mom's new place, and went shopping at Costco. I started getting all kinds of cramped (abdominal) walking around, so as soon as we got home, I tried to take it easy. I'm exhausted, but tomorrow should be easier!

The bad part of the last few days...my back has been hurting SO bad. It's not really any out of the ordinary pain, but it's magnified due to the pregnancy. I get a pinching feeling sometimes in my extreme lower back, and it can get rather debilitating. No, I haven't had it checked out yet because it hasn't really gotten bad enough to justify a doctor visit. Well...the other night made me think I should see someone for it after the baby is born. Julia had woken up in the middle of the night, and when I got out of bed, the pain in my back almost crippled me and about put me on my knees. I got Michael up to go take care of her, and it took me a solid 2-3 minutes before I could move relatively normal again. Albeit with a hefty limp. I don't think it's sciatica (the pain doesn't radiate down my legs or anything), so I'm thinking it might be the sacroiliac joint that is causing me the pain. We'll see!

Oh! Speaking of the baby...we're officially in the double digits!!! Holy cow where did the time go? Here I sit, 26 weeks 1 day pregnant, with 97 days to go until my due date...and that's if this little bundle stays put longer than Julia did! Tot's heart rate is still in the 150's, and even though I'm already about 10lbs heavier at the same point than I was with Julia, I'm happy!

Anyways...one more change to make to the blog really quick, and I'm signing off!

God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment