Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time Warp Tuesday!

Well, here we are again.  Another week gone, and the year is almost half over!  Holy moly...

What's my mood today you ask?  Well...I don't even know at this point.  Up until about an hour ago, I would have said "shattered"..."crushed" even...really upset.  Now?  I have no idea.  And I don't think I'll know for a little while.

Anyways...on to the Time Warp!

TWT Entry #4:
I took this picture at the 2005 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.  I <3 this car...It's a Ford Shelby Cobra GR1 concept car...hand polished...HAND POLISHED aluminum body...with a V-10...auuughghhhghhgggg (think Homer Simpson...)  I think they said there was something like 7,000 man hours put into that body.  *drool*


You can find more information on it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment