Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Making progress!

Not on the baby blanket...but on the baby!!! We had an appointment yesterday, got to hear the heartbeat again, got weighed, peed in a cup, and the belly was measured. Everything seems to be going WONDERFULLY!!! I can't believe I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant already. Time is flying by! While we were at the doc's appointment, I managed to record a little bit of lil beans heartbeat, but I can't get it off of my phone :-( Oh well, I'll use my mp3 player next time maybe. I must say...Michael was so cute! We were listening to that wonderful 'woosh woosh woosh' on the doppler for about two whole seconds when static completely took over. We looked at each other and the doc said "the static is from the baby moving". His whole face just lit up!!! After all the static settled, we could barely hear the heartbeat anymore. It's like the baby was saying "I'm OUTTA here if you're going to be pushing on MY house with that thing!" LOL I had a few questions for the doctor also. One of them was in regards to my weight. I couldn't remember what I weighed at my first visit, and I was curious how much I've gained. He informed me that I originally weighed in at 136 (gulp...I was about 127 at the wedding!!! LOL), and yesterday, I was 139. So, apparently, I've gained a whopping 3 pounds in the last 15 weeks. I can deal with that, but I'm going to have to pick it up at some point!

Anyways...here are a couple of pictures so y'all can see my progress...I no longer feel like I'm just getting fat. I actually feel like I have a baby bump!

Me at 8 weeks...


Me at 15 weeks and 1 day...


:-)

Time to get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment