Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

What a great day :-)

So, my hubby and I sleep with the bedroom window open quite frequently to keep the room cool at night. We also open the little window at the end of the hallway to let the air flow freely. Well, this morning, we woke up to a nice gentle rain. It sounded wonderful!!! As the rain got heavier, I just snuggled under the blankets with my man. Laid there for a good hour with my eyes closed, but wide awake just listening to the rain outside. It was great...so relaxing!!! As the day went on, the rain got heavier! We had a pretty good downpour going about 4 hours after we got out of bed while we were cleaning the house.

Lunch time rolled around and I asked my hubby "Honey, can we get Thai for lunch or dinner today?" He siiiiiiigghhhhheeed and said "OK". YIPPEE!!! I had not had Thai food in SO LONG!!! We placed our carry out order, and I scarfed it down so fast...it was delish!!! Leftovers for lunch tomorrow. :-)

Aside from cleaning the house this morning, the day has been extremely lazy and unproductive. But that's ok! Lazy days are a necessity sometimes. We've been watching TV and playing on our computers for the majority of the day. I should really be filling out PartyLite invitations though...maybe I'll do that now. :-)

Until next time...

~Peanut


"I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world."
-Comte de Mirabeau

No comments:

Post a Comment