Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

STRESSED!!!

UGH!!! That's about all I feel like saying right now...found this little ditty here...it helped! :-)

Dear Lord,
I need you now because I am full of stress and anxiety. Reading your Word brings comfort, as I ask you to come and take my heavy burdens. I take each burden, one by one, and lay them at your feet. Please carry them for me so that I don't have to. Replace them with your humble and gentle yoke so that I will find rest for my soul today. I receive your gift of peace of mind and heart. Thank you that I can lie down tonight in peace and sleep. I know that you, Lord, will keep me safe. I am not afraid because you are always with me. Please keep me daily, Lord, in your perfect peace.
Amen

~Peanut


"Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live."
-Margaret Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment