Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This weekend was great!!!

First off, I had a much needed day off on Friday which was FANTASTIC!!! For once, the weekend felt like a weekend, and not just another day.

It's been about two weeks since I've posted anything, partially because I haven't had any really good ideas rolling around in my head, and partially because I just haven't been motivated. The last few weeks I've been getting more and more exhausted...and I've been getting more and more drained. Work is wearing on me like crazy right now, but I'll get over that eventually. Most of the time at work all I want to do is come home to get stuff FINALLY organized. Oh well...guess I'll have to stop letting work get me so worn out. Force some motivation into my bones when I get home...or, maybe I just need to put the computer down!!! LOL

Anyways, this weekend was great. Friday was a relatively easy day. I did 4 loads of laundry, and not a whole lot more! It was nice to get that taken care of. We were supposed to be getting a new bedroom set delivered Friday also, but that didn't end up happening due to issues at the store, and certain pieces being not being available all at the same time. That's another story in itself though. Also, the hubby's brother and girlfriend came down that day, so we had a houseful after, oh, noon I think.

Saturday, we got up and started getting the old bedroom stuff ready to be moved out of the room so that the delivery dudes could put the new stuff up there. Believe me...there's another story here too...maybe I will post that in a day or so. Well! We got all the drawers emptied, and all the furniture moved out and loaded into Michael's truck. Then we got around so we could all get ready to go to the Tigers game...which, by the way...they WON!!! Woohoo!!! The game was really good, and there were a couple of foul balls that came really close to us...by close I mean within about 5 rows, or about 10 feet away.

Final Scoreboard...


Sunday was delivery day :-) We got our new, wonderful, beautiful bedroom furniture, and a new mattress which was WELL overdue! Check it out! :-)

The dresser...


The bed! With the new mattress!!!


I haven't gotten a picture of the chest yet...I was too excited about the bed!!! LOL

Oh yeah...completely off topic...we have bunnies in the back yard too!


Ok, gotta get crackin'...

~Peanut


"There aren't enough days in the weekend."
-Rod Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment