Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

New stuff...Again

So, I was out and about searching for a new blog layout, and I found this one! I like it. A little funky, a little fancy...and a little sophisticated! I might end up changing it again later, but we'll see. Right now, I'm happy with it.

I was also perusing other blogs tonight. Did some click through action and came across this (it's already on 'my blog list' too). These ladies have it right. Babies, are babies. Plain and simple!!!

Anyways...I love my Jeep. I'm very glad I got it. :-) Got groceries with it tonight too...it was so nice!!! Ahhh, the simple things...

Well, I need to get to bed now. Goodnight blog world

~Peanut


"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."
-Carl Sandburg

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you get bored with that layout check these out and see if their of any interest to you!

    http://hotbliggityblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some cute ones there! Might use that site next time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete