Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

YIPPEEE!!!

Ok, now the fun begins!!! Cletus and I are going to register at one of 2 stores tonight, and the other will be done Saturday morning!!! Yay!!! I can't wait!!! We're getting so close now...where has the time gone? It seems like just 6 months ago Cletus popped the question and here we are, 15 months later, and 4 months away from the wedding!!! We're pretty much down to all the nitty gritty details, and that's the fun stuff!

The last couple of days have been fantastic in so many ways. Monday, I went home sick (not that fantastic, right? lol). Well, there was an item on eBay that I wanted for the wedding. It's what I'm using for my hair, and I LOVE IT!!! I actually won it for $9.99 plus $4.99 shipping, and it went out yesterday! I can't wait to get it...one more thing checked off the list! And, it will help with having no more wedding nightmares. lol Yeah...I had one a little while back. I dreamt that I was going to get my hair done, had the veil, but didn't have the other part of the "hair accessories". I'm being vague cause Cletus can't know what it is :-D Now, back to the fantastic-ness...

1) Got the cake picked out, and it's GORGEOUS...I love it...
2) Got my final hair "thing" picked out, and it's on the way
3) We've finally decided on the shower location and date, but it's not reserved yet
4) The rest of the pillar candles are ordered and on the way thanks to my wonderful PartyLite consultant cousin :-)
5) We're registering tonight!!!
6) Got an email from David's that my 2 sisters' bridesmaid dresses are in about 4 weeks early
7) The map sheets that I made up for the invitations are going to work great
8) I'm LOVING the wedding program that I made too...yeah, I'm kind of tooting my own horn lol

Anyways...I gotta get back to work.

Oh yeah, and I have 3 followers now!!! Yay! I'm popular!!! NOT lol Although, I don't know who "Saucy Patients" is...??

~Peanut


"Happiness pulses with every beat of my heart."
-Emily Logan Decens

No comments:

Post a Comment