Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Coming soon...

I have a good friend that deserves to be in the spotlight for a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to post his story very soon, so keep your eyes open! :-) There might be a couple more to follow after his, but his will definitely be first.

Today, I'm going to David's to pick up my sisters' bridesmaid dresses, and I'll be trying on bridesmaid dresses for my girlfriends wedding as well. My mom will also be there trying on mother's dresses for my wedding. Should be good times! Oh yeah...and Cletus is outside shoveling the extra 4" of snow we got last night after he had already shoveled 3"!!!

~Peanut


"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home."
-Edith Sitwell

No comments:

Post a Comment