Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

So thankful

I think I am happier right now then I have ever been. Everything is right for me…I’m very grateful for the broken road that brought me to this point in my life. I truly feel that I am where I am meant to be.

I love my job (finally!!). 2 ½ years ago, after 5 years of retail, I finally landed a job working for a fantastic company in the accounting department. Some may look at Data Entry as a plain, boring, mundane job, but I love it, and I’m really good at it.

I like where I live, aside from some pretty crappy neighbors. I like the area, and the apartment itself, so no major complaints from me!

There are other things that play into this complete happiness, but they’re of a little more personal matter, and are better left unsaid…except this one…

Cletus – You are amazing. I would do anything for you, as I know you would do for me. I am so happy that we met. I can’t, nor do I want to imagine my life without you in it. You’ve shown me that true feelings really can be left unspoken, but still be known. I never knew that feeling so strongly about one person was possible. I don’t know where I would be right now if it wasn’t for you. I cherish every minute I spend with you, and I look forward to seeing you when we are apart. I never want to let you go and I will do whatever it takes to keep you in my life for a very long time. To quote you… “You have something of mine, and I don’t want it back.” Thank you, for everything.

~Peanut


"We fail more often by timidity than by over-daring."
-David Grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment