Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The countdown is on!

Ok, some of you know this, some of you don't...

I'm going to Ireland! Yay! I can't wait. I'm soooo excited!!! 5 months to go, and I'll be spending a whole week overseas. I've only been out of the country once - not counting Canada, they don't count anyways - but that was Cancun in January of this year. It was so fun, gorgeous weather, lots of fun, lots of beer, a few Margaritas, couple road trips, and fun people. I just can't wait to head to Ireland to check out some of my family history!

Stay tuned for updates!

~Peanut

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are sooo lucky...that is an awesome, beautiful country..My ex-boss went there one year and she brought back pictures..they were absolutely beautiful!!! I'm sure you will anyway...but all I have to say is take A LOT of pictures!
    Luv you!

    ReplyDelete