Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

3 more days...

This past weekend was so much fun. Didn't really do much of anything, but it was fantastic. Did a little running, watched some fantastic Hockey action, played some cards, ate some yummy bbq chicken and Cletus and I started our own game heheheeee I WILL win next time!!!

This weekend will be just as good, if not better. I am sure of it!

I'm so bored right now...I'm surprised I don't have a billion paper cuts. I've been through 6 lateral file drawers full of files...oh well...easy money right?


~Peanut


"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."
-Soren Kierkegaard

1 comment:

  1. I am the master of the game!!! I am unbeatable!!! Yeah, it was a pretty good weekend. This weekend will be better, I promise.


    Cletus

    ReplyDelete