Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Peanuts Guidelines

Ok…I’ve about had it…there are a few things that will get you on, or close to being on my shitlist real fast…

1) Don’t fuckin eavesdrop on my conversations.
2) If someone asks me for help, they’re asking me, not you…ME. Stay the fuck out.
3) Don’t interrupt me.
4) If I want your opinion, I’ll ask you for it, otherwise keep it to yourself.
5) I don’t want a 30 min explanation for a yes or no answer.
6) Don’t do my shit for me unless I ask for your help.

I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy…you decide.

~Peanut

“The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
-Lao Tzu

1 comment:

  1. AAwwwwww.....did u have a bad day peanut......It'll be OK...
    I luv ya!
    Have a great weekend peanutcake!!
    LOL

    ~Crumbcake :)

    ReplyDelete