Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

One month of thanks - Week 1

I think breaking this down weekly before the big all inclusive post would be fun, so here are my first seven days!

November 1: Today I am thankful for my sister and my brother-in-law. They let me drag the kids over to their house today even though they weren't going to be there much! We did have other options, but their house is most familiar. :-)
November 2: I am thankful for our fireplace. It kept us warm when we had no power for the second day in a row.
November 3: I am thankful for good times with good friends and family.
November 4: I am thankful for prayer! Any time I'm feeling low or inadequate, I can turn to prayer - and Jesus - to get myself feeling better.
November 5: I am thankful for the little people that I carried in my womb. They make my family whole...even when they annoy me to no end.
November 5 part 2: I am SO thankful that today has been dubbed movie day. Lord give me patience...
November 6: I am thankful for DAY CARE DAY!!!
November 7: I am thankful for Michael's job, which allows me to stay home and watch the kids grow. They may drive me crazy some days, but it's totally worth it.

What are you thankful for?

God bless
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment