Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Do we have seals in our house?!?!

No, we don't. Unfortunately, though, we've been dealing with two toddlers and croup. BOO! Thankfully, they're both on the upswing. We had a couple of pretty rough nights, but now there's just a bit of a lingering cough. Thankfully not contagious anymore. The bad part? I think Alaina might be getting it. :-(

Julia and Justin are starting day care for sure tomorrow! Just once every couple of weeks so that I can hopefully get some things done around the house. It's been suffering greatly, unfortunately. I'm wanting to: get back into meal planning so that we can stop throwing away money on wasted food, start couponing again, get back to tackling some of the things on the ever-growing to-do-list, and spend more time on my crocheting. I really miss my hook and yarn right now! I do have projects in the works, but they're not being completed as quickly as I would like because of how severely restricted I am time-wise.

My sister participated in the "Cupcake Crusades" at the Renaissance Festival the last weekend in September. I helped her with it, and it was lots of fun, but pretty stressful at the same time. I took the kids to her house a couple of times to help work on getting the cupcakes ready for the contest. She didn't end up making it past the first round (boooooooooo), but it was a good learning experience, and we're already thinking about next year! Here are some photos that I got while we were there that day.

Enjoy!










God Bless!
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment