Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rare sight on my way to church this morning...

There's this one spot that I always look at on our way to church. There's never anything more than a bunch of trees and some grass, but today was different.

Just last week (or maybe the week before), I said to Michael "Isn't it strange that we never see any deer in that clearing?" His response was something along the lines of 'I'm glad we don't...I'd hate to hit one'. I can totally understand that! However, today, when I was on my way to church, I looked into that clearing like I always do, and wouldn't you know...there were SIX deer standing there! I thought it was pretty cool.

I was able to enjoy church by myself today, too. It was nice to actually feel like I was active in what was being said. When the kids are there, I always feel so distracted and disconnected. So today was a double bonus. I got to see some beautiful creatures in a clearing that I always look at, and I got to feel like a part of church! Woohoo!

Ok, that is all.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment