Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

One Month of Thanks

I did this last year, and decided to do it again this year! I posted these on Facebook each day and just decided to transfer them all here so they're easy to reflect on. I challenge all of you to do this next year!!!

November 1, 2011: I am thankful for my health.
November 2, 2011: I am thankful for the roof over my head.
November 3, 2011: I am SO thankful for the 2 beautiful babies God has blessed me with!
November 4, 2011: I am thankful for my family and all of my friends - new and old. :-)
November 5, 2011: I am thankful for the food on our table.
November 6, 2011: Today I am thankful for a clock that resets itself! Even though I felt like I was in the twilight zone watching the clock tick 2:57, 2:58, 2:59, 2:00...lol
November 7, 2011: I am thankful for the car that gets me to the bazillion places I need to go in a day. (OK, maybe that's an exaggerated amount, but that's how I feel sometimes!)
November 8, 2011: I am thankful for my God given talents. =)
November 9, 2011: Today I am thankful for all of my struggles, loves lost, and friends of the past. Without those things, I would not be who I am today.
November 9, 2011: Part 2. Today I am also thankful for properly fitting diapers! Holy cow...lol
November 10, 2011: Today I am thankful for the headache I have. It reminds me that I'm still alive....
November 11, 2011: Today, as every day, I am grateful for our Veterans and our active duty military men and women!
November 12, 2011: Today I am thankful to be able to hear Julia say 'dooooooooon TOUCH'... :-)
November 13, 2011: Today I am thankful that we are able to heat our house and keep our family warm. :)
November 14, 2011: I am thankful that I can hear the jibber jabber of my nearly 2 year old daughter on the monitor...even though she should still be sleeping! LOL
November 15, 2011: Today I am thankful for my self-control. It's a work in progress, but it's getting better. :)
November 16, 2011: I am thankful for my husband. I love you Michael!
November 17, 2011: I'm thankful for the life God has blessed me with. :)
November 18, 2011: I'm thankful that I get to watch my babies grow day in and day out, and know that I am the one teaching them everything!!!
November 19, 2011: I am thankful that we are able to provide for our kids what they need.
November 20, 2011: I am thankful for good teachers. :)
November 21, 2011: I am thankful for the 4 hour stretch of uninterrupted sleep I got last night! And the nap I got to take with the little guy yesterday. :)
November 22, 2011: I am thankful that Justin didn't wake up screaming today...just chatting away in his crib. :)
November 23, 2011: I am thankful that I get to spend a lot more days with my hubby this weekend than normal!!!
November 24, 2011: (I know...it's not the 24th, but I missed that day!) I am thankful for fun family gatherings that allow us to share stories, laughs, and chats with cousins serving overseas.
November 25, 2011: Today I am thankful for new blessings!!! Congratulations to my cousin A, and her husband J...welcome to your beautiful baby girl born yesterday at 7:13 pm!!! Baby M, welcome to the family beautiful girl! I hope you can handle us! :) Congratulations also to the new grandparents, K, J, and auntie E!!!
November 26, 2011: I am thankful that we decided to use cloth diapers.
November 27, 2011: I am thankful for one word..."Yes"...such a small word, with such huge meanings. 
November 28, 2011: I am thankful for mousetraps.
November 28, 2011: I am also thankful that I just heard Julia in her crib saying "mamamamamamamamamama" :-)
November 29, 2011: I am so thankful that Michael's job is enough to support our family so that I can be with my kids all day. They may drive me nuts sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!
November 30, 2011: I am thankful for my faith. Where it has taken me, and where it will take me in the future.

God bless... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment