Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Age Old Dreams...

I have always been told that I'm a good writer.  I know it may not come across here much, but it's always something that has come easily to me.  In school, my teachers always enjoyed my stories, and I was constantly getting good grades on my writing assignments.  When I got into college - for the two semesters that I was there - I got praises constantly again.  A few papers even received an "A+".

There have been times that I've considered being a freelance writer.  But I've never known where to start.  I love to write...well...I think I do better with editing, but writing has always been a passion of mine.  Maybe one of these days I will begin pursuing this dream, and who knows...maybe it will become something more for me...

God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment