Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Size Comparison

I was going back through some of my old posts on here, and I think the last time I had a "size comparison" was around 15 weeks. Well...LOTS has changed since then, so I think it's about time to have another comparison!!! Now...clothes make a HUGE difference... I made a point to take the picture Wednesday in the same t-shirt from the 20 week picture, just 'cause I'm a nerd like that =)

About 7 weeks...(oh how I miss those pants...and that body!)


20 weeks...


24 weeks


28ish weeks (same shirt from 7 week pic...lol)


And Wednesday night... 35w3d


And for the record...I FEEL HUGE!!! LOL

I will have another update sometime this weekend. The blanket is coming along nicely, and I want to show you my progress! Also, there will be birthday fun to share. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment