Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

35/35

That's what today is! I've officially hit the 35 week mark, and have only 35 days left until my due date! Wahoo! I can't believe it's so close already...crazy.

As I sit here watching Denmark vs. Germany in women's curling on the Olympics, typing away, and staring at the blanket that still needs to be finished, I just can't keep my eyes off of my belly and the way it keeps shape shifting...I am truly amazed at the journey this little bean has already been on, and I can't imagine how traumatic being born really is!!! I mean, really...you go from being all snugly, cozy and warm, to being forced out into a cold room with a bunch of big people that you've never seen before, two of which you have to trust your ENTIRE life to! Oye!

Anyhoo...time to get back to the blanket.

P.S. If in the future, there are updates of just numbers and nothing else...it's probably my way of saying "Oh my goodness, only 'X' number of days left!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment