Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

34 Weeks, and New Diapers!

So today marks 34 weeks. We're getting so close!!!


And, I ordered some cloth diapers to give that a shot too...


Close up of the diaper and inserts...


I can't WAIT to see how cloth diapering works out :-)

Today was actually a pretty productive day. I folded and put away the 3 loads of laundry that I did yesterday, we went shopping to get some more items for the hospital bag and some post-partum supplies, I actually got the baby's bag AND my bag packed and ready to go (maybe a couple more items to throw in, but nothing we can't live without...), and we went for a walk!

I still can't believe it's getting so close! It seems like just a couple of weeks ago we were announcing that we would be adding to our family...and here we are, 21 weeks later, only 6 weeks away from my due date! Yay!!!

**sigh**

No comments:

Post a Comment