Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Time

Can it possibly go any faster? I don't feel like I can keep up. Cletus and I have been together 14 months now. It doesn't even feel like 5...he bought a house and is now moved in, we've been engaged for almost 7 months already, and the wedding is now only a year away...I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it!

I've now completed the RCIA program at church. We had our last "official" class last night, and will have one more time of recognition Sunday morning. That was one amazing experience that I wouldn't change for anything!!!

Ever had deja vu? Well, I take that as being exactly where you're meant to be in life. I've often wondered why it happens...but I like the reassurance. I know I'm only given what I can handle, and when I have that "haven't I done this before?" feeling - especially when I'm stressed out - I know I'll get through it and that everything will be fine.

Anyhoo...

~Peanut


"Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees."
-Victor Hugo

2 comments:

  1. "Peanut" and "Cletus", eh? :-)

    Is "Peanut" my favorite newly-baptized Catholic with whom I nearly shared a wedding date?

    Glad to have found you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes kasia, that would be me!!!

    Now, don't freak out if you read Cletus' blog... :-)

    ReplyDelete