Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

So, today started out pretty crappy. I didn't want to get out of bed, some stupid flatbed tow truck driver parked about 4" away from the passenger side of my car so now there's mud all over the back of my coat because I had to shimmy between the truck and my car to scrape off my windows. I've been stressing out at work for the last couple of weeks with pretty much no end in sight yet, and all I could think about today was the fact that I REALLY just wanted to crawl back into bed with a good book....

Luckily, Cletus helped me cheer up. I don't think he even realizes it though. I love you honey, happy Valentine's Day. :-)

And to all of you that actually read this, happy Valentine's Day. Hope you had a good day!

~Peanut


"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment