Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Good Day

So this morning, I got up like I normally do. It was just another day. I cleaned the 2" of snow off of my car, and I went and did my workout. When I started to head back to my apartment, my phone beeped at me letting me know that I had a text message. It was Cletus wishing me a happy birthday. "Oh yeah!" I thought..."today is my birthday!" Yeah, I know...pretty dumb of me to 'forget' that it's my birthday right? Anyhoo...it made me feel really good that he thought of me first thing in the morning (love you!!!). :-) When I got to work, I got an email from my mom, two from co-workers, and 3 phone calls (so far)!!! It made me feel good :-)

So yeah, happy birthday to me!!!

~Peanut


"Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it."
-Jacques Prévert

No comments:

Post a Comment