Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Somebody...Anybody...

Help me find a hole to crawl into today...I've only been up for 4 1/2 hours, and the day already sucks. I just want to start over, starting with Sunday morning. I don't even know if that would help.

It took me a little while to come up with a New Year's Resolution this year. Last year was easy...eat right and start exercising so I could loose some weight. It took me a couple of months to get into it, but I did eventually start, and I was successful. This year, I'm going to try to be nicer to some of the people that I work with that drive me absolutely bonkers...after all, I do have to spend eight hours a day with them.

~Peanut


"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
-Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment