Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well, I hope everyone had as good of a year as me. Cancun in January, girls night out with Laura in February, met Cletus in March, Chicago a couple times, started going to church again, Cedar Point a few times, went to Ireland with my mom in October, got engaged to Cletus in October, great Thanksgivings, fantastic Christmas', one of my best girlfriends married a fantastic guy, and a great new year celebration was spent with friends.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to EVERYONE that made this year unforgettable; those that are still in my life, and to those that are not.

~Peanut


"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
-G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment