Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Self Discovery, etc.

So the last couple of weeks have made me realize a lot of things...

1) I've been too stubborn and selfish over the last month. I'm working on that.
2) I realized that traveling is definately on my top 5 list of favorite things to do. All I can think about is where I want to go next.
3) Past relationships have no place in my life right now...
4) Family - no matter where they are - are the most important thing...PERIOD.
5) Going through a religious class because you want to do it only makes it better.
6) Going through said class with the man of your dreams makes it fantastic.
7) I procrastinate way too much...Ireland pictures are on the computer, they're coming...be patient..

Anyhoo...enough rambling...

~Peanut


"If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done."
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment