Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

And So the Adventure Continues...

Well, I've started to go cross-eyed from staring at my computer screen for so long today. I have work coming out my ears right now, but I'm plugging away!! As of today, I have 52 days until my wedding dress comes in, and only 8 work days until I get a whole week and a half off for Christmas!!

Yesterday was the 9 month mark with Cletus. I've never ever ever been happier, and I know that the next year and a half is going to fly by with all the wedding planning we will be doing!!! I love you Cletus!! Thank you for asking me to be your wife... :-)

~Peanut


“We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy”
-Walter Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment