Pages

Monday, November 5, 2007

On Life and Wedding Planning

So, life right now is good...fantastic actually! Still like my job, got a roof over my head that I can pay for on my own, and a car that gets me from a to b (although it's in desperate need of gas right now). Not to mention the greatest guy in the world is mine all mine!! I really feel like I am where I'm supposed to be. I feel right about everything right now. I've also been going to church regularly which is good.

As for the wedding planning....don't ever let anyone tell you that it's not stressful. Unless of course you make $10,000 a month! WHEW!!! It will all be worth it, and I know the stress is going to be short term, but damn! We've kinda got a date narrowed down, and we have a couple more reception sites to check out, and after that, it should be smoooooth sailing!

Cletus - I can't wait to be able to introduce you as my husband :-) I love you!!!!!

~Peanut


“Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still.”
-Robert Sternberg

No comments:

Post a Comment