Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday fun!

So yeah...I can add putt putt to my list of 'wins'......
Bowling:
Cletus - 5???? I don't know...I lost count...
Peanut - 2 Yeah, that was a while ago, but it still feels good!!
Putt Putt:
Peanut - 1
Cletus - 0
I won...but I think I got lucky. I beat him by 6. Some of those holes were tough! It was fun though, and we got ice cream after, so it was all good.
I'm going to bed...it's late...

~Peanut



“Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.”
-Thomas Carlyle

2 comments:

  1. Actually I have 6 bowling wins thank you very much!!! As for putt putt...the putt putt gods did not like me. Yes she won, but she got 2 hole in ones, that is just craziness!!! Oh well, can't win em all.


    Cletus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you're goin down tonight! I can feel it! Win #3 (and maybe even 4) in bowling!!

    ~Peanut

    ReplyDelete