Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lost and Found

The last few months for me have been at the very least, a whirlwind. I met my wonderful boyfriend, and have enjoyed every minute I’ve shared with him, my mom and I decided we are going to Ireland in October, and numerous other things that have happened to make it just one big…well…mess I guess. Most of the things that have happened in the last couple of weeks will be left unsaid, but note the fact that I felt lost within my own life. I was scared, excited, bummed out, happy, grateful, thankful, and reluctant all at the same time. The only person really holding me together was Cletus. If it weren’t for him, I don’t know where I would be right now. I’ve started going to church again, and that’s where the ‘Found’ comes into play. I hadn’t been to church, except for a couple of times with Zach in high school, for probably at least 10 years. It was somewhat unnerving being in a church for something other than a family members or friends wedding, but I’ve gotten comfortable with it. I’ve also realized that there were 2 things missing in my life, and I’ve found them both…Last night, I did something I haven’t done in a long time…

~Peanut


"For the first time in a long time she bowed her head to pray. She said I'm sorry for the way I've been livin' my life. I know I've got to change, so from now on tonight, Jesus take the wheel."
-Carrie Underwood

1 comment: