Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

School

Next year (2021) is going to be a big year for me. Well, kind of. See, I decided to go back to school in 2017. I wanted to get my Associate's Degree finally. Hind sight - I should have just stayed in school back in 2000. So, stay in school kiddies!

Anyways. I started with just one class. I wanted to ease into juggling school, work, and kids. That went well, so I registered for two classes the next semester. That also went (mostly) well so I just kept plugging away at it. 

Well...guess what?! A couple of weeks ago, I registered for my last semester of school! Next spring, I will finally have my Associate's Degree (and my kids will have their mama back)! I'm so excited! Here's hoping all 3 classes go well!

What are you looking forward to next year? 

God bless,

Stacy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment