Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

2020

 I had planned for this post to go a much different direction. I had planned to jump on the 'Covid ruined everything this year' train and talk about how everything was just thrown for a loop.

But that just made me realize something. I'm definitely not happy with how it was all handled, but I'm thankful for this year. It has helped to remind me what is truly important. This year has not been easy by any means especially for my kids. They are all struggling with virtual school, but we are all thankful for the seven weeks of in person instruction they were able to receive. 

I'm looking forward to what 2021 has to offer...and I'm PRAYING that it is better than what 2020 has been. 

On that note...HOW ARE WE ONLY 17.5 DAYS AWAY FROM 2021?!

*sigh*

Slow down, time...

God bless--

Stacy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment