Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Down Time

Well, down time really doesn't exist for me at this point, but I'm starting to get used to that. I've been making to-do-lists pretty regularly, and I'm trying really hard to accomplish at least a few things on them each day. Some days go much better than others (like the other day, I actually managed 3 loads of laundry, swept the floor, and something else...I don't even remember!), then there are days that I just get everyone fed and I'm happy. Ha!

Anyways, lack of too much down time also leads to lack of posts on my blog. So, if you're coming here regularly looking for an update, I'm sorry! I'm trying to get back to posting regularly, but it's proving semi-difficult lately.

Now, I have a fine young lady yelling at me, and she's in need of a diaper change! I'll check back in soon, I promise!

God bless,
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment