Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Baby #3 - First Trimester Update

Well, here I sit at almost 13 weeks with baby #3. Needless to say, this pregnancy is much more difficult than the other two were. The nausea has been relentless, and though it is starting to subside a little bit, I still get hit for a day here and there. Today is one of those days. I get hungry, I eat something, I get nauseous. However...if I don't eat, I get nauseous too. So, either I starve and feel sick, or I eat and feel sick. I think I'll eat...but I'm hoping the nausea will leave me alone soon!!!

On Thursday I had my 12 week ultrasound. This particular ultrasound checks for possible markers for Downs Syndrome and Trisomy 18. I had it with both of my other babies, so I figured I would go ahead with it for this one as well. Now...had anything come back abnormal, that would NOT change my desire to have this baby. I'm not a believer in abortion, especially if it's just because the baby *might* have a marker for a certain disorder. I'll take on whatever God gives me.

Anywho...Everything is checking out great on the baby. The tech said he saw absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, and baby is measuring right on track for the due date that they gave me. Happy mama! Now, enjoy a few pics of the nugget!

Hand by its head

 Profile shot

 Little leg and little feet!

 A closer profile picture. 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment