Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Strange Dreams, and an Update

So, last night was another crazy dream night. I don't know what is bringing them on, but man...when they hit, they're CRAZY.

I was riding down the road with a fellow July 2011 mom, her baby boy, my daughter (Justin wasn't there), my mom's ex husband, and one other person that I never saw a face for. These two cars came flying past us on the expressway - a black Hummer (pretty sure it was an H3), and a gray Dodge Charger. The Charger was INCHES from the back bumper of the Hummer. I mean, I couldn't even see between their bumpers. That's how close they were. They got off of the expressway on the same exit as us. The woman driving the charger hopped out of her car when she stopped, and started yelling at whoever was driving the Hummer. Then, for whatever reason, she pulled a gun and turned to us. Came pounding over to our car - I think we were in my car - and told us all to get out. I told her I needed to get my daughter and she said "NO YOU DON'T! JUST LEAVE HER THERE!" She said that to the other mom too. We all clambered out of the car, leaving the two babies there alone. We followed this lady to some sort of apartment where there were 50 other people. One of which had her baby with her. There was no sign of my mom's ex-husband... We were then ushered into this church type setting. I don't know what was going on because I didn't stay there long. I saw my mom's ex walk in with one baby on each hip, and both diaper bags and started sobbing. I think I told the other mom that he was there with our kids, but I don't remember. I pushed my way through the crowd as hard and fast as I could until I got to him. I tried to hug Julia and she acted like she didn't even know me. :-( Then...I woke up. It was so strange...

Now for the update. Yesterday was all veggie day on the detox. I was "allowed" a potato with a little butter for breakfast, then had a bowl of veggies similar to what I used to take to work on a pretty regular basis, and a pretty yummy stir-fry with red/orange/green pepper, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, vedalia onion, garlic, and grape tomatoes. It was pretty tasty, but I wasn't a fan of the tomatoes in there. It was tough, and I'm anxiously awaiting being able to eat bananas tomorrow! LOL!!! Today is day 3. I can eat fruits AND vegetables today, and as of this morning, I'm down three pounds.

That's all for now!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment