Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cuteness!

First, an update on "The New Me"...I'm still having some struggles with the whole lazy aspect of my life. I'm working on it, but it's definitely still there. This silly computer still gets the best of me some days. I have done a lot more around the house, though. It makes me feel good to get things accomplished. And the more I stay off of my computer, the more I can interact with both of my kids. Whether it's just to watch them play, take pictures, or read a book to Julia. I feel so much better if I'm able to do that.

This past weekend, we actually had some family outside play time and it was so nice! Justin is getting a kick out of the grass on his feet, and Julia loves playing with her soccer ball and bubbles. I didn't take my camera with me just because I wanted to enjoy them. I wanted to breathe my family in right along with the fresh air. It was sunny, but not too warm, so it was perfect. I even managed to get some seeds planted for the garden! I also got the hydrangeas potted that I ordered. They seem to be doing well, so that makes me happy!

Saturday night, I decided to try my hand at a picture of the moon again. Yes, I was one of those people standing out in my back yard at 9:30 at night trying to "shoot the moon" so-to-speak. I'm pretty pleased with the way the picture turned out, though!



Aaaaaaaand...here are a few pictures of the kiddos...

My beautiful baby girl...(this didn't turn out as good as I hoped)

 My handsome little dude...

And the two of them enjoying the rain today...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment