Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Check it out!

Ok, so I suck at the daily updates right now.......Kinde, VA, West Branch, Kinde (and maybe I'll add Findlay to it too) will be coming this week!!

In the meantime, go check out this website. http://www.wyattwoodworks.net/ This is my brothers company and he does FANTASTIC work!!!

~Peanut


"The number one sign you have nothing to do at work: The 4th Division of Paperclips has overrun the Pushpin Infantry and General White-Out has called for a new skirmish."
-Fred Barling, "Humorscope"

4 comments:

  1. Peanut, I don't know if you care, but I vote against this dark background...very hard to read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda liked the purple, but I was ready for a change too...how's this??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, forget DAILY updates...I'd settle for weekly! :-p

    ReplyDelete