Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

One Wonderful Year

Well, today marks mine and Cletus' anniversary. We met 1 year ago today, and who would have thought we would be buying a house, engaged and planning a wedding right now!! What a year it has been. We've had rough times and arguments and stuff, but the way I feel when I'm with him is more than enough to get me through any day. He makes me feel like there is no one else around, even if we're in a room full of people. I love him with all of my heart and soul. I can't wait to make the man that looks sexy in jeans and an t-shirt, or all dressed up, my husband next year.

I love you Cletus :-)

~Peanut


"Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots."
-Hoosier Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment