Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Few 'Firsts' For Me

So, yesterday, I spent about half of my day at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak. My list of firsts:
First time being in a hospital as the patient.
First time having a tube crammed down my throat.
First time wearing a hospital gown.
First time in a wheelchair after the procedure.
First time having Vicodin prescribed to me (just in case).
I'm sure there's more...but I can't think of them now.

I'm good though! No problems, I'm healthy. Nothing major...don't worry! :-)

~Peanut


"Sometimes it’s hard to make a change; sometimes there’s a lesson to be learned; and sometimes, we just don’t want to admit we’ve made a mistake. Been there / done that!!"
-My Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that everything is ok!! I don't know what I would do if I lost you!!!

    Love you,

    Cletus

    ReplyDelete