Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello, My Name is Stacy...

Welcome to my crazy life!

Some days I get a lot done.

Sometimes the floor beneath the table looks like a nuclear test area.

Sometimes we craft, or color, or trace, or play with play-doh.

Sometimes we park our butts on the couch and watch Cars for the 5,000,000th time.

Sometimes I actually have a chance to sit down and crochet...or read...or paint my nails. But more often than not, I spend my "down time" trying to clear my mind from the previous chaos.

We're getting close to the busy time of year now. My birthday is next month, the girls' birthdays are in March, Easter in April, our anniversary in May, Michael's birthday in June, Justin's birthday in July...then maybe it will slow down a little bit more. Despite this crazy time of year, I have decided to start a new business. I am beyond excited about it! It's called Wildtree, and everything they have is de.li.cious! Here's hoping my sanity doesn't take a severe hit. ;-)

Every day I am thankful that I have these three beautiful lives to care for. And every day I am thankful that I am able to be home with them. I will be the first to say that I have days that I would give my left arm for a part time job, though! :-)

God bless!
~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey, my name is Heather. I love your blog! I have a quick question for you if you wouldn’t mind emailing me when you get a chance. Thanks!
    HVSJ12@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete