Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

To Mamaw, With Love

5 years ago today, you lost your fight for life. I miss you greatly, and so does everyone else. I think about you every day at work. Want to know why? I work in accounting! :-) I know you’re up there watching over me, all of us. I recently read a book called “For One More Day” by Mitch Albom. It’s about a guy who gets into a car accident and gets to spend one more day with his mother (I know you're not my mom, but you're my mamaw!). The whole time I read that book, I thought of you and how much I would love to see you again. I know I will eventually…

I know I speak for everyone when I say, we love you Mamaw…
Love always,

~Peanut (a.k.a Stacy)


"God pours life into death and death into life without a drop being spilled."
-Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. This was very nice to read, and I miss her, and think about her every day too. Statler Brothers, here I come. Everytime I play them, she is sitting right there listening with me. Love you Mamaw!!

    ReplyDelete