Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Stupid...addicting...games!!!

Ok, first the good stuff...here's the story about me "acquiring" a Godson.

If you read posts from around Easter time, you will see that I was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic faith. It was an amazing night. Full immersion baptism, the chrism smelled amazing, and I will never forget that night. Now...I've been working with a girl for about 2 years I think. A little over a year ago, we discovered that we were related! She's my 2nd cousin on my dad's side. Well, she just had a baby a while back, and asked me to be his Godmother! Yay!!! :-) Anyhoo, he got baptized yesterday. It was both exciting and kind of strange at the same time, but I'm very honored that she asked me. There were 10 babies ranging from probably one month to about 2 years at the church. It was a nice ceremony though!

Cletus and I went to my other cousin's house for my aunt & uncles 25th wedding anniversary where they found out that everyone was pitching in to send them on a cruise to the Bahamas. Good times had by all there, especially when I got to check out an orange 1975 Camaro :-D rock on!!!

Oh yeah...Saturday night I dug into the puzzle that Jaibee got for me when she went to Australia for World Youth Day. It's all dots...I got about 2 hours and 50 minutes into it, but I think I'm just under half done.



Now onto the addicting game...If you have myspace, and you're playing mobsters...then you know what I'm talking about. I get up in the morning, I check it out, deposit my money, get in a few fights, bank more money, see if I can buy anything while I'm in the hospital, then sign out. The problem is...I want to check it CONSTANTLY!!! It's all good though...I like the game :-)

Anyhoo...

~Peanut


"It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons."
-Johann Schiller

No comments:

Post a Comment