Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I just don't get it

Ok...I understand that there is more traffic on the roads at certain times during the day...but WHY do people insist on driving 10-15 mph UNDER THE SPEED limit??!!!? It's so annoying. I don't think I will ever understand it. Oh well.

Now...here's a solution for all the cities that are having budget issues. Instead of cutting the people that keep the citizens safe (ie: police, fire, etc.) why don't all the higher up yuppies take even a $.50 per hour pay cut. That's only on average $20 per week, or $80 per month. With as much as they make, I think that should be doable. If not, they're living way outside of their means...cutting police and firefighters is just plain stupid. Who am I though? Just some young 27 year old girl that watches all this crap happen on tv wishing people would open their eyes.

Thanks for listening.

~Peanut


"It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach."
-Franklin Delano Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment