Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

It’s Been A While - Again

 I really, really, really want to keep up with this thing. I have big aspirations, and then they just fall by the wayside!

School update: I lost my drive, and I don’t feel the need for a Bachelor’s Degree anymore. My original goal was to get my Associate’s Degree, which I did. I still managed to keep my grades up in the process, but I started losing myself and my family life was struggling big time.

Family update: These kids are growing like WEEEEEEEEEDS, man. They need to stop, like 8 years ago...haha

Work update: As I said before, I started a new job back in January 2021...yes, during COVID. I’m still with the same company, just in a different role now. It’s hard to believe it’s been almost 3 years!

Hobbies: SO. MANY. HOBBIES. I may start sharing some here. I haven’t been lettering or crocheting as much as I was before, but I really want to get back to those. I’ve been diamond painting quite a bit, I have 2 cross stitch projects going, I have two books that I’ve started reading, aaaaand I started playing Fortnite at the end of 2022 (and I play A LOT haha) *squirrel!* haha

Anyways. That’s all for today. Maybe I’ll keep up with it this time.

TTFN

Stacy B.

No comments:

Post a Comment