Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I Am Blessed

Today I am reminded once again just how blessed I am. I know I complain a lot, ok, I complain all the time, but that doesn't mean I don't realize just how lucky I am. I love my children and every little annoying, button pushing, non-listening, argumentative, whiny little personality trait. They are a part of me and always will be. They are my pride and joy. I love their snuggles, their kisses, their hugs, the way they run up to me with their arms stretched out wide shrieking "MOMMY!!!" when they see me after I've been out for a while. I love seeing them run towards their daddy in the same way. Their eyes, their smiles, little fingers and toes...belly buttons, ticklish spots, and their ever-growing sense of themselves.

Today is Pregnancy And Infant Loss remembrance day. My heart breaks for all of the families that have suffered losses before, during, or after birth. I simply can't imagine my life without our three little blessings... Please take a moment to remember those that have suffered, and those that were lost.

God bless,
~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment