Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding Money Put to Good Use!

Yes, we added up all of the wedding money (ya know, the day after the wedding almost 2 wonderful months ago now), and we're getting a new bedroom set and a new mattress!!! YES!!! Now, my hubby will either not toss and turn as much, or if he does, he won't wake me up every time! Woohoo!!!!!!!! I really like the set too...it's gorgeous, and was pretty affordable! I can't wait to get it set up in our room to see how it looks with the paint. :-)

On a completely unrelated note...and this will kind of reinforce the fact that I am kind of strange...Have you ever tasted the liquid French Vanilla Coffee Mate coffee creamer? I tastes a lot like Lucky Charm's!!! LOL

Anyways...on with your day :-)

~Peanut


"The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late."
-Charles Caleb Colton

No comments:

Post a Comment